Face full of pimples with pus and dark scar. Is it due to dust and pollution and remedy to remove marks?

Hi, i am 26 yrs old, married, and a mother of 2 yr old daughter. Recently i hv developed pimples on my face. i dnt knw if it is pimples or acne . it starts like a small bubble, and turns to puss formation and when broken a white puss comes out. i hv got so many like that and at the end leaves a dark scar on my face which is very odd. Now that my face is full of marks and pimples, please suggest me some good medicines. my periods are regular. I feel it is because of the dust and pollution since i ride my bike to office. Please help me. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012