Face full of pigmentation due to sun burn and pregnancy. Medicine to get fair skin?

Due to pregnancy and sun burn my face has become full of pigmentation .I live in abudhabi and now my baby is 12 months but still pigmentation is there on my fac e which makes me sad and uncomfortable to confront with people I can t face the eyes of people,please kindly can I get some advice what should I do I have very fair skin I use to have clear and pretty face now its spoilt all please give me some cream names
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012