Face full of dark spots left by pimples. Taking medications. How to remove it fully?

Hello Sir, I am 22 year female unmarried, my face was having a pimple left over dark spots that was disturbing me, one of my friend suggested to apply garlic on it, but it had made the spots more visible and increased the size of the dark spots, I am so nervous, atlast I visited my family doctor (M.B.B.S) he had given me the prescription of Estemo Tab, Femcinol-A Gel & Clin 3 Soap, will u please help me for this.. is it a right one to apply.. I don t want to take any chance now.. please help me
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012