Face feels numb and weird at night, burning sensation on torso and leg. Stroke of tia?

Hi! Last night I had a scary event. A feeling of numbess/weirdness started on the ride side of my face, as it traveled down, I felt like I couldnt swallow on the right side of my throat , as it travelled down it turned to a burning sensation all the way down my torso, upper leg, then lower leg, theni t was gone. The episode lasted 30 seconds, but, as I am prone to anxiety and worse case scenario thinking, , I completely panicked that it was something ominous like a stroke of tia.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012