Face dry but on every pores it produces oil, stretching my skin, pimples,redness, taking cap, no relief. Rid off?

i have a question doc, my face is dry but on every pores it produces oil and it stretching my skin, i have also pimples and a bit redness and i can see it when i look at the mirror very close, it only happen every after i finish wash my face with celeteque facial wash, is it the effect of celeteque? if this product not good for me? if not, can you suggest whats best or good for my face.i really need to cure my face, thank you doc.!
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013