Face complexion getting darker. Improvement with prescribed medication. Got darker on stopping. Medication required?

hi doctor 2 years before ,my face complexion got changed darkness got develop on my face i consulted some doctor and he gave me two cream on to apply at night and other at morning and one capsule to take daily.for one month i tried and i feel some improvement .and i stopped taking any thingh now again i have dark ness on my face and i want to continue same treatment but i remember only one cream i.e Lomela 15g which i used at night can u plz tell me the name of other cream and capsule. thanks regards
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Thanks for writing in.
The lomela cream is steroid containing cream and should not be used for very long periods.You should visit a qualified dermatologist for procedures like chemical peeling for long lasting benefit.
Hope this helps .