Face, body numb and tingly, dizziness after using meth. What to do ?

Okay first off I have never had any addictions or drugs issues I don t even smoke cigarettes but 2012 I started among Meth every now and then to drop a few pounds and the past 3 months I smoke atleast 3 days of the week and recently I haven t been eating n some days forget to Drink anything. And my sleep hours are off I m used to getting 8 he s every night I know its not healthy but right now my face and my body is numb and tingly my head is dizzy and I can t feel some parts in my back n I am having body aches in the parts that aren t numb. I threw up everything I tried to eat and drink earlier. I just ate and drank something to try and help but I need to know is there something I can do to take this numbness and dizzyness away????
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013