Face and fingers swelling, stomach burning and paining after eating spicy, red chilly made food. Increase in pimples on face. Worried?

hi.., im 26 years old. whenever i taking spicy food, specialy red chilii made food, my whole body like my fingers, my face get swell and i had a stomach pain and burning after eating these type of food. i have pimples in my face which also increase whenever i eat red chilli made food and spicy food. i had a lot of discomfort last 5 months. is it a matter of worry?? please guide...
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012