Face and ears have gotten red, burning, nausea. Thyroids slightly increased . Signs of infection ?

The last couple weeks my face and ears have gotten red and felt like they were burning. Also some nausea . Comes on fast and then seems to go away in a half hour or so. I haven t used anything different on my face but I have been having stress dealing with my moms chronic illness . Could this be a sign of infection? My thyroid dosage has recently been increased. This is the only thing that s changed.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013