WHEN I WENT BLOOD DONATE TO MY SISTER THEY FOUND HEPITITES B POSITIVE THAT IS ON LAST YEAR TO ME what i have to do now hbs -ag positive after that i consulted to doctor no thing effected to me,teatment not advised to me doctor told that it's not affected to your body so,need not to tretment
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jan 2010
hepatitis b is sexually transmitted and by blood so take precautions so that you dont transmit that keep the liver function profile done every 6 months

Also be careful not to transmit it. Your wife and other close contacts should get the vaccination done.