FIBROID DENSITIES ARE SEEN IN THE UPPER LUNG. What does it means ?

hi, my girlfriend is 22 years old. she completed her 6 months medication for PTB, so the doctor advice her to have chest x-ray . the result are FIBROID DENSITIES ARE SEEN IN THE UPPER LUNG FIELD LIKELY FROM PREVIOUS HEALED INFECTION CLINICAL AND BACTERIOLOGIC CORRELATION IS SUGGEST. . when her doctor reads her chest x-result. the doctor told her that she is already cleared for PTB. the doctor said she is already fine and give her medical certificate. but i am still worried about her because of the chest x-ray result.. what does it means. Hoping for your answer. hope you understand.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Sep 2011