FG syndrome, holding breath, tilting head backwards. Seizures, done EEG and EKG. What to do?

I am the grandmother and guardian of two of my grandsons with fg syndrome . The oldest one is 19 and he started to act strange about three weeks ago. He holds his breath and tilts his head backwards. He has had an ultralight sound on his neck , a cat scan on his brain and today an EEG . He also had an EKG on his heart . He has been healthy for the last 11 years that I have had him. His school said he had three seizures in one day. Just in the time it took me to go and pick him up from school. He has always has had enough energy for 10 kids. Now he is tired and can not do half of what he use to do. I am so frustrated. That I don t know what to do. Help!
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012