Eyesight problems, decreasing eyesight number. Lasik surgery done, improved vision. Treatment for squint?

hi, i am 22 years old, from the last 10 years i have eye sight problem in my right eye. when i was 11, i had -4 in my eye then doctor advised my contact lenses , and with the passage of time my eye sight keeps on decreasing to -21. 2 years back i have done lasik which improved my eye sight for a year or so. i was able to see the things without lenses, in the mean time i develop squirt in that eyes which is now 20 degree.. kindly give me some advise for squit
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012