Eyes went black, lost balance, could not hear. After 10 mins saw a white glow. Should i see a doctor?

Hi. Today I was at a marching band rehearsal. It was a normal day and we were standing at attention. I made sure not to lock my knees, but suddenly my eyes went completely black, I lost all balance, and I couldn t hear barely anything. This episode lasted a good 10 minutes. When my hearing and sight returned, everything had a white glow. Then everything was yellow. Then it was normal. Is this something I should go see my doctor about?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012