Eyes swelled, itching of throat, tonsils, ear,big knot inside pallet 0f tongue, cold, cough, chest congestion.Treatment?

my eyes swelled out and itched a few days ago.. every since then.. my throat and tonsils have been itching so bad its blistered.. my ears itch.,. my tongue is itching my whole mouth is store and i noticed a hard big knot on the inside the lower inside pallet of my gum.. near under my tongue. what can it be?? i am freezing but no temperature.. a bad cold.. and cauphing and chest congestion.. and body aches
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
The symptoms you are describing seem like allergic. You should use anti-allergics for few days along with hexidine mouth wash. The swelling over the gum seems like epulis from the description and if so, needs excision. Please keep very good oro-dental hygiene. Do consult a dentist. Regards