Eyes stinging and migraine, feeling sick in stomach and light headed. Anaemic and lost weight. What can be wrong?

Hi, Saturday morning my eye was stinging and giving me a migraine and it was making me sick to my stomach , numb and i thought i was going to pass out. When I went to the doctor he told me that my migraine was making me that way. This morning when I woke up, my stomach had this sick achy feeling and I was light headed and shaking really bad. My mom seems to think that I am Anemic because I lost a little weight and I am tired ALL the time. I have no idea what is wrong with me. Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012