Eyes still not closing fully, blinking more, had Palsy. Do I still need to tape my eye and use eye drops and ointment at night ?

My eye is still not closing all the way and strengh has not returned fully. But I m blinking more and it closes somewhat. Do I still need to tape my eye and use eye drops and ointment at night. I ve had be ll palsy for 9 weeks. Are thier other facial exercises I can do. What vitamins can I take to improve and Medicines. I took the steroids that was provided by my doctor. I had a visit with my eye doctor about 7 weeks ago, do I need to return for a follow up visit. I was affected on my right side, I eye has a wrinkle to the right eye lid, but still dosen t close is this normal. What do I need to do to prevent this(Bell Palsy) from happening again. Does stress and being unhealthy give you a greater chance of getting Bells Palsy .
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013