Eyes started feeling weird and got dry, having headache and nausea. Any suggestion?

Hi. Today I was driving and suddenly my eyes started feeling weird and they got dry, and then I got a terrible headache and became nauseated. I eventually through up conveniently when I got home. After I through up, I still had a bad headache for hours. My eyes also feel very dry. I am not sure if this could have been caused by what I ate this morning (power bar and Tea mixed with juice) or if it is something else. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you had a symptoms of feeling weird, nausea, vomiting and headache. These symptoms can be because of motion sickness as you were driving or because of migraine headache.
As of now you can take analgesic and anti-inflammatory drug and if there is no relief you need to consult your doctor for examination to rule out migraine and treatment accordingly.

Thank you