Eyes slowly losing power compared to previous checkup. Reason, solution?

Hi Doctor .... My age is 30 and I am using Lenses from last 4-5years, recently I check my eye, as per doctor, I have an eye power on right eye -1.25 Spherical with Cylindrical -0.25 and Axis 170 glass , and left eye -1.25 Spherical power with cylindrical nil. my Question is with No eye Disease till now, but each 1 and half year I changed my Spectacle due to both the eyes are slowly losing the power as compared to each year checkup..
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013