Eyes sensitive to heat from stove, fire, also causing headaches. Eye check up required?

Hi I ve just noticed in the past 2 weeks my eyes have been sensitive to heat. I noticed it while sitting around a bonfire, the heat from outside and even the heat from the stove makes my eyelids and eyes hurt it seems like. I m not so sensitive to light, and I never noticed any type of heat hurting my eyes so bad. Is this normal I guess? Or should I get my eyes checked out, because it gives me a slight headache as well
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
you could be suffering from dry eyes,lubricating drops might help yup,and number check up is also advisable