Eyes sensitive to bright light, squinting, eye watering, sun glasses provide no relief. Treatment?

I ve been having some trouble seeing when I go outdoors, more noticeably while driving. Its almost as if my eyes aren t adjusting to the brightness. I have to squint considerably to see, and my eyes will water the entire time-until I get indoors again. The weird thing is, not even sunglasses help. I m not sure if maybe there is a problem with the way my eyes dilate or something else entirely... It s like I have the feeling of looking directly at a bright light, but for a large amount of time.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012