Eyes on focusing moving back and forth rapidly, feeling dizzy, heavy computer usage. Reason and cure?

I am a busy college student, and when sometimes when I m focusing and trying to study, my eyes start moving back and forth rapidly. I feel light-headed and dizzy. I drink a lot of water, so I doubt it I am dehydrated. I am also very used to heavy computer usage due to collegiate papers and projects. This started a few months ago. I also have a lazy eye, if that is relevant information. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012