Eyes hurt, oozing, swollen after something went into eyes. Having blurred vision. How to rectify?

I have been working, cleaning up an old building. I got something in my eye the day before yesterday. The next morning, I woke with both of them running, oozing and the right one hurting. I flushed my eye quite a few times and used visine, no releif. It became swollen. I awoke this morning with both eyes swollen and glued shut. I had to use warm water and washcloth to open them. Both are a little blurry now, but the oozing seems to have stopped. Should I be worried, and can anything else help? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013