Eyes go dark, no control on body.Happens every couple of week. Should I be concern?

For a couple months now every couple weeks I have this thing where out of nowhere my eyes just seem to go all dark and then it seems like in a way I loose control of my body, I can still control it but it takes a lot of effort. If I don t try to control my body I end up falling so I have to work to get on the ground without just falling. And this happens within a few seconds. The other day I fell down the steps because of it and I don t remember falling I just remember being on the ground all of a sudden. When it happened it just seemed like I blacked out for a couple seconds, long enough for me to fall. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012