Eyes get heavy, feel sleepy after shower, same happened when hot soup hit roof of mouth. Any thoughts ?

hi, I ve been told by family to see a dr, but I m not sure I really need one. issue: for over 10 years, when I take a shower and the water hits the crown of my head it makes my eyes get heavy and I feel really sleepy. when I move away from the water it goes away. I don t feel dizzy, lightheaded, or anything, just sleepy. in the last week I have got the same sensation but from eating hot soup. I assumed from it hitting the roof of my mouth. it was almost a euphoric feeling but caused me to want to close my eyes and feel sleepy after every bite. also this week I took a bath and submerged my whole body. I started to tingle in the crown of my head, it traveled down my face and back of my head, neck and down my arms into my fingers. It wasn t like the falling asleep limbs feeling, just a slight tingle, any thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
hi... stop worrying first. from your symptoms its quite clear u dont have any major eyes problem. your eyes get dry n irritable because of the soap/shampoo that u use or the steam of soup. i will advice u use any artificial tears refresh tears eye drops/ eye mist eye drop... 4-6 times in will reduce/stop the heavinessu feel. see to it u completely wash out the soap from your face after bath. as for the tingling sensation...see if it re-occures...if it does do consult a physician.

take care