Eyes feel tired d and eye stigmata in one eye, had a deviated nose septum surgery. Cause for feeling sleepy?

Can anybody help please I work two overnight shifts witch I try to sleep a few hours very uncomfortable. Ill sleep 6 to 8 hours when I get home and when I wake up my eyes are alway tired! Some times for days! I don t know if its the heat of the radiator or some other thing I m allergic too. I went for eye visit and the doctor said I need to sleep more, and i have a slight e stigmata on one of my eyes. My next step is to go to an allergist and by the way I also had a nose surgery for a deviated nose septum , I was hoping that was the problem. It did help but not 100%. I wish I could change my job schedule but I can t! I m running out of options can some one please find it in there heart to give some good advice. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013