Eyes exposed to gasoline. Used lubricant and refresh tears. Advice?

i got some gasoline into my eyes 5-6 days ago and when that happened i washed my eyes for a minute or 2 later on that day when i went to sleep, i smelled gasoline but there was nothing, i think the gasoline from my eyes went down my nose and that was what i smelled. 2 days after i noticed my vision got slightly blurry... its been a week since the incident and i was wondering if my eyes are going to get better or stay this way. and if anything can help the curing process if its curable. after the 4th day i applied lubricant and refresh tears but it doesn't seen to be helping... help asap im scared my vision wont return to normal.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013