Eyes burn and hurt due to fever, tiredness and sleep. Is it a disorder?

hello please help i feel very feverish every afternoon. eyes starts burning/hurting. i feel very tired and sleepy. i used to think its because of heavy meals etc. but i ll have these symptoms even when i have less food. its starts by around 2pm. and continues till 5 to 5.30. i go to gym and work out everyday morning at from 8.30am to 9.30am. i never used to feel this way before. kindly advice me what is i suffering from any disease or condition? kindly help as it is affecting my everyday routine... i am scared...!!
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012