Eyes are sensitive to light in the morning, nausea. History of keratoconus. Cure for sensitivity?

My eyes are extremely sensitive to light in the morning but get better throughout the day. In the morning, they are so sensitive that it almost makes me nauseous and I can t drive even with very high quality sun glasses. They gradually get better throughout the day and by early afternoon, they are pretty much ok. As background, I have a mild to moderate case of keratoconus . What could be causing this and what can I do to improve the situation?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012