Eyes are sensitive to light and heat from stove, had eye injury. Help

Hi My eyes are sensitive to light and heat from stove. Last year while reading a book to my son , direct light from light lamp fell on my eyes and I got eye pain which last for 3 days and also headache , when I went for eye check up doctor suggested reading glasses for me. My guess is my eyemuscles got weak because of light and heat sensitivity from stove. Please suggest any method, because though i am wearing reading glasses they are pretty much sensitive to light and heat.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012