Eyelids and the outside corner and under the eyes have red flaky skin, swollen occasionally. What do I do ?

My eyelids and the outside corner of my eyes and in a few places under my eyes have been red with dry flaky skin and occasionally swollen for several weeks now. I have tried several lotions, used no make up and have even had an antifungal cream perscribed by a deratologist. Nothing is helping. Yesterday my lower eye lid on one eye became very sore every time I blink or touch it. What do I need to do to help this?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013