Eyelid twitching, eye pain, darker vision light headed dizzy. Advise from online doctors

Started with uncontrollable eyelid twitching, eye pain, darker vision (being in regular light but everything looks darker) fuzzy light headed feeling, dizzy and off balance a lot and to the point I wanted to pass out. And lastly headache as more sever. This all has been gradual. Do I need to be concerned? The eyelid twitches non stop now. And now I am finding my right arm is starting to do the same. It gets tiring when thing move and feel like this. Not able to get a good sleep anymore.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013