Eyebrows falling off. Dry and flaky skin. Red skin after facial hair falls off. Have alopecia

hello, i ve been having some weird symptoms the last few months. (first off let me say i have alopecia since like 19yo if it is any help, and im 26yo now.) about a year ago my eyebrows started falling off, the skin was dry and flaked. my doctor gave me some creams but they didnt work. it stopped by itself a couple months ago. not completely, but it is 80% cured. during summer my legs and belly hair were also falling off and it almost cured itself when summer ended. i think they might have something to do with the multivitamins i started taking. but recently just the left sides of my mustache and chin hair started flaking (always the same small spot) and as i brush away the flakes with my nails every morning facial hair falls off (not much), it reveals red skin underneath and some times even makes tiny bloody wounds. thanks for your time, and sorry for any bad english.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012