Eye twitch, shoulder twitch, flicking in arm. What may have gone wrong?

Hi my six year old son has for the past 4 months developed a random eye twich. Our GP has told us not to be alarmed as this is something he will grow out of. Today we have noticed a shoulder twich, raising his shoulder and flicking of the arm. He is a very bright boy and head of class in many subjects. As now nearly 7 he still also wears bed pants in the evening, every morning they are soaking wet and this upsets him as his younger 3 year old brother has been dry for over a year. As his father I have an eye twich which I have managed to live with for over 25 years and notice it to be worse when I m stressed or in public. Any advise would be great full. Thank you Robert
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013