Eye twitch on eyelid, dizziness, nausea. Prescribed prochlorperazine

Hello, Please can you advise me? I have a constant eye twitch on my right upper eyelid , it goes across my whole eyelid and started about 4 weeks ago just occasionally at first and now it is permanent, all day long. For the past 2 weeks I have felt dizzy, not spinning just woozy as though my brain is whooshing around,and slightly nauseous. in addition, I have bad pain over my right eye on the brow bone and on the right side of my head. All of these symptoms were absent in the morning at first, coming on in the afternoon and staying till bed time, now they start much earlier in the day, and sometimes I wake up feeling woozy and slightly nauseous. I have been prescribed Prochlorperazine 5mg 3 x daily, but feel no better for taking it. I am a 44 year old female, I take paroxetine daily (have been for many years) for depression , I am not sure what other information you require. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013