Eye test showed cysts, swelling. Prescribed drops. Should I be alarmed?

On Nov/06 I had the following procedure performed: Phacoemulsification with posterior chamber intraocular lens , par plana vitrectomy , membrane peel, endolaser, air-fluid exchange, intravitreal Kenalog right eye. Today in a follow-up visit the doctor mentioned when examining my eye that there are 3 cysts and a bit of swalling -- he did not put a lot of enphasis on this and gave me some drops to use 4 times a day. My next appointment is in a month, but now after reading some information on the internet I am confused because cysts in the eye appear to be serious. Do I have reasons to be alarmed? Should I call my retina doctor and ask him to see him sooner than a month? What do you advise? Thanks, ELP
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012