Eye test done. Will the power decrease after wearing glass? Diet and cure?

My Son who is three years old have the following readings when taken for a check up. R.E L.E Sph. +/- +.25 Cyl -1.75 -1.75 Axis 80D 75D They have prescribed him to wear glasses. I have a few Questions . 1)If he regularly wear glasses will the power decrease? 2)What are the Do s and Dont s for the Kid? 3) Any Nutritional Supplements or addition of food enhance or help to reduce the power? Thank you in Advance for answering.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012