Eye test done. Can i undergo laser eye surgery?

My eye prescription has had the following changes in the past 2 years:

July 2011: Left eye: SPH (-3.25), CYL (-2.25), axis (5)
Right eye: SPH (-3.75), CYL (-2.25), axix (175)

April 2013: Left eye: SPH (-3.00), CYL (-3.00), axis (3)
Right eye: SPH (-3.75), CYL (-3.00), axix (173)

Is that too much of a change to be eligible for laser eye surgery?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Your eye power needs to be stable before you can undergo LASIK. By what you have told me, your eye power has not stabilised yet. The eye power usually stabilises by the age of 18-20yrs (although it may take longer)
Also LASIK surgery requires other investigations as well, and there are plenty of other criteria which decide if you are eligible to undergo the procedure; not only eye power stabilisation.
I would advice you to consult an ophthalmologist, and talk to him/her regarding you concerns. Get all the necessary tests done and also after examining you the doctor would be able to tell you if you can get LASIK done or not.