Eye swelling, swollen sclera and eyelids, vision fine, BP under control with medicines. Suggestions?

Dear Sir, My mom left eye got swelling . Internally white color area got swelled and become like jelly and even eyelids also swelled.. This was happened within span of 10-15 min. Her vision is fine.. She is having high Blood Pressure constantly around 160/100 - 180/100. So just day before yesterday we consulted MD(general Medicine), so with his medications yesterday BP came to normal.. Please suggest me....
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012