Eye struggles to open, sinus and allergies, eye is watery. What is the reason?

Hi there, For the past couple of weeks my right eye has struggled to open in the morning. It feels like the muscles are weak or something. It only take a few seconds then it seems fine, however, it isn t opening as wide as my left eye and is feels slightly weepy. I do favour sleeping on my right side, squashing this side of my face but do try and roll over to the left at night. Over the past 6-12 months on/off my eye has been smaller, no pain though. I do ocassionally suffer from sinus and allergies. No previous eye problems, besides having astigmatism . I hope you can help. Thanks in advance. Rowena
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013