Eye sight loss, cannot hold neck up, off balance. History of headaches, hard to sleep. Why ?

My symptoms are: I am losing my eye sight and went to the eye doctor and he stated that my eye sight in the front of my eye is still the same and I shouldn't be having problems. I cant hold my neck up and if I look down I cant control my head and it just drops. I have lost power in both of my arms and I stay off balance. I cant hold my head up to sit for long periods of time. I have a history of headaches. I have never had an injury to my neck. Its hard for my to sleep.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Hi, thanks for posting. According to me, your problem is related to the neck. You have developed a condition called spondyloarthritis cervicalis which consists of a damage of the neck. This has come as a result of your lifestyle, your posture and sedentary life. Your symptoms are related to a reduction of the blood circulation in base of the brain. This blood comes from the arteries that originate from the neck.
I recommend x-ray imaging to find out if your neck has this problem. After that I recommend physiotherapy, and lastly it is important that you consult your neurologist. Keep safe!