Eye sight got very blurry, got dizzy, enormous amount of blood coming out of nose and mouth. Causes ?

One night my eyes sight got very blurry and i got dizzy and must of fallen asleep, but i didn t realize i past out till i woke up. When i woke up i had an enormous amount of blood coming out of my nose and mouth. the front of my shirt was covered in it to give you a mental picture. & i smoked a while before i fell asleep. I m 27 and this happened a couple of days ago and now i m fine, but still wondering what could of cause that.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012