Eye sight -0.75, pain in head, vomiting, migrain, no relief having BITACAP 10 & NAXDOM 500

Hello Doctor, My self AAAAAAA Raval, Age 32 Years, Married having one child, work is computer basis., Spectacles with -0. 75 power. I want some guideline from your prospective here by following is the some symtomps of my deases. 1. My problem is i have pain in alternate part of my head and wamiting also is there. The pain is in following condition is more like long travelling, Delay in lunch time, Excess atmosphere change, more burden in routine work, eating (Dahi,Butter milk,) etc. Pain is continue 3 days 24 hours and at the time of pain i feel that somebody hammering on my head and when there is acidic wamiting i feel some how relax and after 3 days slowly i come in my regular routine without pain. Once i have approach to nurologist and there was dignose that i have symtomps like migran and the same doctor prescribe tablet BITACAP 10 & NAXDOM 500. I have take dosage of BITACAP 10 for three month then i have stopped directed by doctor. Currently NAXDOM 500 is continue but i feel not any relax from same tablet so please guide me and advise for the same. Your valuable guidance is appreciated from my end.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012