Eye shifting, taking Clonopin, taken Meth, not sleeping or eating. What is causing this?

I have a problem where when I m doing certain activities - any activity - I begin to all of a sudden associate my actions with negative adjectives about people. This developed into a problem where I begin to think that when I shift my eyes I m killing all the people in the whole world. I know this sounds crazy, but I think the original problem developed in response to stress. EXTREME STRESS. It went away for about 4-7 months after it developed, but when it came back I had one episode that was really bad. (the eye shifting). I also noticed that approximately 1-1.5 mg of clonopin would make it stop, but I went on a meth binge for about a month and a half and the clonopin didn t relieve it - at least, it took a very high dose to get some relief (it may have gone away completely). As in, 2-5 mg. I wasn t sleeping or eating very much in general either. (I m sober by the way.) What could be causing this? Is it common? (not the specifics, but say, when you re typing that you begin associating keystrokes with the phrase your car is stupid . I think that when I m pressing the key I m actually communicating that to the person. I want some information: in 2006, I had a cocaine induced seizure . I want to know the exact dose range, in g per pound of body weight , that could induce a seizure causing disorientation upon awaking, (with a good prognosis from the ER and a CAT scan showing impairment to the tune of the a 40 year old alcoholic). Approximately 30-40 minutes after the seizure I had blood pressure of 176/104 and a heart rate of 150. I may have been taking some kind of antidepressant , had been abusing cocaine daily for about three weeks and a few weeks before that (with a short break).
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012