Eye sensitive to sun. Taking allergy relief pills. Eye feels burning. History of four eye surgeries. What to do?

I have having major issues with my eyes!!! I live in Florida and I have been here for almost two years. My eyes are very sensitive to the sun, and to the outside in general. I have to put in drops sometimes three or more times a day, I have also taking allergy relief pills , but they are not working. My eyes feel like they are burning, and I am straining my eyes just to see. In class, I sit at the front, but I still have trouble seeing. Glasses and contacts will not help. I have had four previous eye surgeries when I was younger.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012