Eye redness, watery right eye. Taking sutanon. History of headaches when reaching orgasm. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, I woke up yesterday to find both eyes bloodshot. Then this morning when i looked, I can see what looks like the membrane of the white of my creasing up, like you could pull it. Its in the same place on both eyes. My right eye is more tearful than usual. The location of this problem is outer eye. May I also just mention this last two weeks I have had sever headaches when reaching orgasm . I am transgender and into my 6th month of taking sustanon 250. Best regards
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012