Eye redness, irritation, discharge, pain, white spots in eye. Corneal ulcer?

Hello. I ve been wearing my 2 week disposable contact lenses for months now and now my eyes are red and feels very irritating with a little bit of discharge , it is very painful. I also cannot seem to see properly in brightness esp the sunlight. Most importantly, I ve noticed a white spot on the black part of my eye. What is this? After looking online, there was one suggestion called corneal ulcer . If it is, is there full treatment and is there anything I can do on my own to try and treat it?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012