Eye red and swollen after sleeping with lenses. Blurred vision. Scared

Hello, I accidentally slept with me lenses the other day and I woke up in the morning with my right eye red and as if swollen. My eye is hurting but not too much and it has turned pink, especially around the iris. I feel that my vision has also become blurred. It happened yesterday and I thought that is would not last long, but I am scared that it might be serious... Thank you so much for your help and I am waiting for your feedback.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012