Eye problem.

Hi I have one problem. when i get into sunlight water come from my eyes.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Nov 2009
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
you have to examined properly to rule out 1)foreign body in the eye, 2)any other inflammatory pathology.proper treatment is to be started depending upon the cause.In the meanwhile antibiotic drops can be started 4 times a day.
WATERING IN SUNLIGHT may be because of allergy to some allergens,dry eyes,squinting of eyes,foreign body in eyes. antiallergic eye drops and lubicrating drops will help .Use cooling sunglasses,consult ur eyedoctor.
What you have described is a common problem and is a natural reaction. When the sun is shining the brightness and glare interfere with comfortable vision and the ability to see clearly by causing squinting and eye watering. This is caused by the UV rays in the sunlight. This is why people are advised to wear sunglasses to protect their eyes in the bright sun. When choosing sunglasses make sure you pick a good brand as your eyes can be affected by substandard lens that many cheaper sunglasses use.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.