Eye paining after football hit the right side of face. Taking Combiflam as suggested by chemist. Suggestions?

Hello sir pls help Actually a week ago an accident met with me that I was playing football which suddenly hit my right part of the face I wear spectacles but after a few days back my right eye is mildly paining and still paining, here where I m living has low healthcare facility , an experienced chemist has prescribed me 1 Combiflam 2 Ampilox 250mg Pls suggest should I take it reply asap Thank u
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013